Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Greetings bloggers!

I hope you have been enjoying your Spring, thus far.  It’s been a while since I’ve posted here due to a crazy work schedule… and life, in general.  Since my last post, I’ve attended a wonderful 4-day scrapbooking retreat in PA, and was able to get a few projects completed there.

I actually finished this card last week, and it’s usually hard for me to be able to work on things during the week.  So, I’m EXCITED!!!  It’s a simple card, and was fairly simple to make using SCAL, DCWV Natural and Shimmer Stacks and my Cricut.  TFL.


Also, my wonderful friend Croppin Cassie gave me my very first Stylish Blogger Award!  So, in response to that I must identify 7 random facts about myself, and pass the award forward.
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I’m not as much of a phone person as I used to be, but will text or IM in a minute.
3. I love watching scrapbooking or crafting videos, but I’m not so quick to try the new projects.
4. I love, love, love to eat crabs.
5. I love line dancing.
6. I want to get back into roller skating.
7. I love crime-solving shows/mysteries.

Passing this award on to:

Nicole - http://creativedelightsbynicole.blogspot.com

Nubian - http://nubiancrafter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this blog award that you passed along to me! Thanks soooo much!! I'm trying to become a follower of your blog but I'm getting error messages for some reason : ( I'll keep trying!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete