Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

Hello Scrappers!

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day.  I was asked to cook some down-home favorites for the men at church in celebration of Father's Day; so I ended up cooking 10lbs of chicken and 3 medium sized pans of mac-n-cheese!  Can I say that there was nothing left over!!  OMG!  I am just thankful that I could contribute to the celebration. 

Now most scrappers/crafters I know feel compelled to make every card for every occasion, instead of giving money to the local card stores.  Well, I came up a little short this Father's Day, but I did manage to make 1 card for my DH.  I colored images for the kids' cards, but never finished the cards.  Well, I guess that means I'll have a head start for next year!  LOL.  I also made money holder cards for my godchildren (although so totally belated...).  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment